FOR ASSISTANCE WITH CREATING AND SENDING YOUR IKEA SHOPPING LIST SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a limit to the number of items I can get with my shopping and delivery package?
- Are there certain items that you won’t deliver?
- Is there an extra charge for items in the marketplace?
- Do you do assembly only WITHOUT delivery?
- Can I reserve a spot without a list?
- What are the steps to making an appointment?
- Does it cost more if I live in a walk-up?
- What happens if I need to return an item?
- What if my items are out of stock?
- What if my building requires an insurance certificate for deliveries?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How Much will My Assembly Cost
Yes there is a limit based on the size of our vehicles. Providing a complete shopping list ahead
of time will allow us to determine if we can accommodate your order. Also, orders with an extremely large number
of small marketplace items may incur additional charges for time needed in the store to gather the items.
Living potted plants with exception to one or two small plants no more than 6 inches we do not deliver.
For those of you who may not know, the marketplace is the section in Ikea where you’ll find all smaller items
such as lamps, baskets, utensils, cookware, bathroom linens, textiles etc. Anything that’s not furniture.
Shopping in the marketplace may take a longer period of time if there is an excessive amount of these types
of items on your shopping list. This type of charge is determined after we have reviewed the complete list.
Yes assembly without delivery is available. There is a minimum of $79 no matter how short the time of the assembly
is. Otherwise our rate of $35/hour applies when over two hours. If necessary for us to bring larger tools and ladders
that require use of a vehicle parking rates will apply, subject to area in which you reside
No. Without the list we will not be able to determine the length of time we need to reserve to get the job done.
Create a shopping list from the Ikea website and email us with your phone number, delivery address and desired date and time.
In most cases a walk-up building will incur an additional $15/flight for anything after the first flight (2nd floor).
We consider the ground floor to be the first floor. For significantly small orders it’s possible this charge will be waived.
If we provided the delivery and you change your mind about something you ordered, we can return it for for you at no additional charge in most cases as long as we are taking the item with us the same day we brought it to you. Returning something on a different date or something we did not deliver will be a basic delivery charge for $110.00.
With OUR shopping & delivery package we do our best to locate your items at one the FOUR Ikea stores we service and will go to whichever one has all or most of your items in stock on the day of shopping and delivery. We haveno control over what’s going to be in stock that day, so there’s no guarantee that you will get everything on your list especially if it’s long. Ikea has stores in Elizabeth, NJ – Paramus, NJ – Brooklyn, NY – Long Island, NY
Please send the details to us in an email of who the Certificate of Insurance (C.O.I.) needs to go to and we will email it as soon as conveniently possible. Or we will email you a copy of our C.O.I. for you to send to your building anagement for setting up your delivery or assembly time.
We can take cash, VENMO, Chase Quickpay, Google Wallet or credit card at time of delivery (however credit/debit card payments will have an additional 3% fee that the card companies charge, to ensure we are fully reimbursed and payed for the services). We will front the money and you will be reimbursing for the cost at delivery in the majority of cases. Our Chase Quickpay email is IDAFlatpack@gmail.com
HOW TO CREATE & SEND AN IKEA SHOPPING LIST
1. Click [HERE] to begin compiling your desired items into a SHOPPING LIST directly on IKEA’s website. Note: when you find an item you want there is also a button on the page that says “SAVE TO LIST” (NOT “buy online”) which when clicked will add it to your list. You can choose the quantity if you want multiples of an item.
2. Once you have finalized your list click either the [EMAIL] button at the top of the list and send it directly through Ikea’s website to us along with notes in the memo section with your contact info and address, desired dates, etc. (we advise also sending yourself a copy via email). As much info as you can give to expedite the process. OR, you can save the PDF to your desktop by clicking [PRINT] at the top of your list and it will generate a PDF to save or print. Note: you will have to pick a store location from the dropdown menu for this to work.
3. Once the list is done send either of the two ways described above and email to: